THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Short and sweet....Im Back

Even though i have a lot of things to express

this is not the time nor the mood for it

but

IM BACK

officially with vengeance

cbf just doing shit half heartedly
from now on, im going to be the Arjun everyone knew in Term 1,
the Arjun that will make a decision on the beat and keep on going
thats me here...thats me then....thats me now.....thats me in the future

But its gonna be the next couple of weeks that decides whether or not the other side of me will return, i dont wont them to come back yet i want that side to live on the outside for a bit.

However its been some time since the wild side of me was unleashed, the side that doesnt distinguish between good and bad but wats rite and wrong, and it returned in fashion

Yesterday my neighbour was accosted by 6 youths (sounds like a police report) however they werent there for a simple mugging, they were there for retribution....a family insult but wat ever the matter was, group bashings are plain cowardly, simple one on one is all it takes but to make it worse......knives

now thats just insane, so thats when i came, those faggots had no idea wat him them but they ran like hell (lucky i knoe my biology, if i missed the straps by a millimetre i would have cut through his arms....but god did it feel good to have pure adreneline go through ure blood, but the my neighbour is good, same age as me, but already tied up in gangs guns and blood

funny enough the same wrist that was used to love was used to fight...any interconnections can i point out but all i have to say is that it takes just a tiny match of love to burn down a forest of a mans ambition. Until this moment, i never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had

Allahi mana ay

listining to Usure Pogudhey by A.R. Rahman from Raavanan...bloody fantastic movie(beats the hindi version easily)

Ps. I styled this after Damien's posts
Pss. The next one will be more in dept...maybe
Psss. Has put on weight yet looks as good as ever





0 comments: