THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Damn Poetry is flowing out of my bloody brain :D

Every morning, a sun shines on my face,
waking me up..
I smile and think?
Will this morning bring something new ?

Every day is the same
Life is lame.
I go out and from underneath the trees, I watch the sky.
I dream that you'd be mine.

I go backward and then I go forward again,
Just to find you
& in the evening when i return back home
your lights guide me home.

And then comes the night..
where tears stream down my face
when i feel, i am loosing something and i can't replace
the moon casts a night spell and start confusing me
And I feel like a puzzle & i can't find my missing piece
& the world is black and white
No color and light


I hope the sky falls on me, But the moonlight makes me sleep with confused thoughts.

0 comments: