THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 22, 2010

One ALMIGHTY DILEMNA

No matter how many people you manipulate, no matter how many people you toy with and screw with their heads, no matter how many friends you can make, always remember this. Deep down, when the shit hits the fan, you’re alone. You’re always alone. It’s you against the world. No one else.


Thanx to old mate but damn...that quote is making a whole load of sense....Its funny coz thats what exactly happens in exams, work, and in life
CHANGE TOPIC :D
What would you do...no if ure reading this next part i want u to really think about it, My good old friend, yes im posting another one of life stories ( SUCK SHIT :P) but yes, so as we all knoe he loved a girl, but the girl dumped (im not sure thats the right word) him, giving the most random azzz explantion and then went of with his friend. RIGHT....so now that alleged friend wants to be on talking terms (just a bit strange) but its pretty obvious that the guy dislikes/hates my friend.
SHEEZ, talking about a dickhead (ill call him that from now one) thats gonna backstab. Right, so the hero of our tale has tried to forget her ...VALIANTLY to must i add doing everything to from making him look ugly, goin black and trying a whole new lifestyle ... to be told be a mate that she broke up wit MR dickhead and that she has now so called MIXED EMOTIONS...
Tell me what should he do, go and get her or leave the girl that played him alone?


Onto my own life now, im telling you all now, im not gonna make the same mistake if i get married. Its my grandfathers thiti(death aniversary) on the 6th of august but his actual day of death is on the 23. For My dads mother and father, both my dad and asiappa's(second older uncle) go and give their offerings to the priest at the temple for their parents (sometimes at home to). But then after that we have a family lunch all together thats vegetarian..FULL STOP
Sure this is great getting the family together, but is it fair that their is one rule for my dad and another for my mum. Farking hell, this is pissing me of real bad now. So tomoz we have to do our respects to (who i think is a bloody great man) and my uncle calls up to invite us to dinner. NOWmy own blood and bones (im starting to get ashamed of callin him my uncle atm) says its only going to be meat orientated, mums like wtf we r goin to the temple, and then he says naa the kids( Athavan, Amirthaa and I) can eat cant they....im not sure about u guys but my family is based on our values and this goes against mine. Bloody bastard. Yes it is wrong for me to say this against my own Uncle, but still after this rant im gonna go back liken him....

Over and out

P.s Hate wearing those neck braces
P.s.s My voice is still jack of shit :D
P.s.s.s I need to get unconfuseed
P.s.s.s.s Coughing up blood at night isnt a very pleasant experience

0 comments: