THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last words before new life..i hope

Straight back into the time
A memory that can never be erased
I have this empty feeling
and i am gonna miss everything..

After all this time
I would fall asleep
and just dream about you
I crash on the floor and a part of me dies..

You broke me down
At least i never gave up on you
You can see it all right ?
Then why can't you ask me to stop this and come back to you again ?
You just sat back and watched me break
and when you will realize you were wrong
The memories will fade
and my lonely mind will forgive and forget you.
Later,
It will be my turn to see you break
and I am waiting for this time
Waiting for your turn..

I remember you walking away from my life
The way you threw away my heart
and it lost the way to home and
my broken heart is lost.

Now, As i breathe out, the past is gone
Its been long, I've been in this storm
And now i have found myself so far away from your thoughts..
But still, I miss the life and YOU.

0 comments: