THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cbf this month

Man its been so long writing on my blog

seriously, i remember when it helped me where i can put down what came straight from the heart to somewhere for future reference, but i just feel so not lazy, not that stupid word everyone in JOMo uses (wtf is it ahhhhh) PROCASTINATE lol brutha but shit just comes into me and then the music just helps it keep it going to the nucleus envelope of my heart cells, where i can hide and bring it out when im by myself....

Today was f.. no im not gonna swear, stuffed up. Man what a friends there for. To laugh when ure laughing, to cry when ure crying,

IN ESSENCE TO BE THERE FOR YOU

Ive been through the pain that i wanted to feel so i can think about that whenever i next have the dilemna of a girl asking me out (no chance wit my new hair cut XD....bloody army look apparently). But that doesnt mean ill stop my friends from falling into this trap, actually i want them to so then they can experience life and learn from the shit that goes through wit having a highschool attracti0n (i aint gonna say love :D)

The kiss (if ure that advanced)

The flirty convos

The holding hands

The idea that she might be the one

The doubts that come through about the two of u

The hugs

The goddamn "URE REALLY NICE AND EVERYTHING BUT I JUST CANT DO THIS" talk

The sudden gloomyiness

The f*** it all thoughts

The Sad music playing through the headphones

The why do i even want to see her

The she threw me out like rubbish

The i want to do something to help ......

Now this may not be the case for everyone but as far as i see it this last one is what changes ure life !!!!!

Seriously, all i did if u guys have dared read this before (jokes relax, im still gonna chop of ure....) was a a couple of skotch, but if there is one thing i will impress on people is that smoking and alcohol will ruin ure life. Smoking and me go way back...i leave that for another time

4 hours later.....

My head feels so much more freerer after that run. But damn my boxing body has now been replaced by my more athletic, more toned body (bloody sucks at times)

I mean when i was doing my weight gaining stuff i was actually looking like i was a force to reckon with, especially on sat and sun night, all the curries and wogs just looked at me in epic AWENESS :D it was MINT,

U could see my arms and my pecs when i wore my t-shirt and stuff but then...i didn’t have my abbs, when i say that asin u could only see them as two long ass mother******* but then now u can see each and every indivial abb (YES BITCH)

I like what i see, shame the bloody camera died on me before i could show the results, but my head is now so much more clearer....like hell it is, damn man i feel good. Man now that i actually knoe that i can achieve being the just the right look, feels awesome...but i feel like running again, more and MOre and MORE. Its my ecstacy which is now fuelling me, i feel light now without anything bothering me,

Man damn i like what i see tomorrow in the bathroom, i am gonna get back to my usual antics, and i wont care if anyone sees me coz if they have a problem....Just say it to my face once again yeah bloody hell, i may not take it well then but i will think about it :D. Did i tell u i feel good

So long niggahs

Watched Merlin (youtube style) good shit but when the heck is the NEW SERIES COMING OUT !!!!!

Mite get a good nite sleep tonite :D

P.s Ilove my abbs

P.s.s I love my semi-complete pecs major

P.s.s.s I Love my buffed up thighs

P.s.s.s.s Hate my head and its contents

0 comments: