THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lightsabers and WTF

Sheez man so many problems in one fricken day YODA OMFG..to all the people who knoe me and this saga (let me have a moment having a potshot like Karen).... well seeing as people have different Genetic Make up, whether it be affecting their skin colour, size of your feet or your height, there is one thing i beleive that if who ever out there caused the primitive Eukaryota cells to mutilate and adapt to join wit similar cells, forgot to mention...there will be some EFFED UP PEOPLE IN THE HEAD...bloody hell. Did we ask to be cared by Yoyo no, absoultely not actually we wanted to be looked as those guys u didnt want to mess with. But no, u had to become a Heterotroph feeding of , first, our time and patience and then your own friends (which could have been used on argueing wit me). The only reason why me and bever....naa its alrite i wont go into that shit (our reputation is at stake) but to be honest in this matter both solutions that is available to us have very bad repercussions on us.


Well enough about lightsaber, a quick update on my good mate...Man seriously i hate what he's goin through rite now. First the girl that he chose out of all the girls out there breaks up wit him for some random reason, then some tryhard that probably instigated their break up makes a move on his girl...while he was still in the gloomiest times of his life without a care in the world about his feelings ( short recap) NOW, what would u do if some that u havent talked to in ages tells u that she was rethinking whether to go out wit u again....because i have no idea what to tell him(if u do go comment at the bottom :D or tell me) WTF IS WITH THESE PEOPLE, not even her friends who he was close to didnt tell him bloody clueless. Just when u think he stills has a chance think again, she is wat they say is "OVER" him...wtf does that mean, sometimes i like the idea of difference between love and friendship in Eastern Countries..."I hate to be the one to break it to u but she's over u" i swear i hear one more person say that to anyone its not good news. Why cant life be as easy as identifying a animalia cell to a plantae cell its bull twat i say.

However when it comes to my own story of my life...lets just say its not pleasant... the reason why i act like a cocky retart is so people wont see the hidden me that has been punished and brought down. i showed it to one person this year and now seeing as that person didnt want to see it again i aint gonna be that nice sweet guy which only some know me as. I mean its very easy to be someone else that doesnt care about shit all while having the more reasonable and more subdued me placed inside the cells of my heart. Hmmmmm but i do still miss the one who made life special for the time together they may be over me but i am definetly not, not even close...So for all those people think that im a retart, there is a reason behind everything i do.

Sometimes it may be to hard for u to understand but for me its perfectly fine.



Change of track today with all curry mix into my playlists...thingo is that there all related to heart break and something along those lines(probably the reason why im more subdued)
Watching Street Machines and learning how to pass a road worthy test :D

0 comments: