THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What a term its been-Shit (Part 1)


Seriously been jacking of at school thats what this term was...I started to put my foot down in certain subjects and it worked...yet in some it just feels a waste to be honest-God knoes wat im gonna do for VCE at this rate. My head has been overtaken by Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Joe Williams and Ella Fitzgerald....in essence by swing/jazz singers. DAMN ARE THEY GOOD. For the black Americans in the 1990’s i tip my curry hat to you. The time of swing, blues, Smooth Jazz that and Retro Jazz has now made me an avid listener....fark can’t believe i missed the boat for the concert :’( Mum caught me singing to Sinatra and was amazed that i could sing (BLOODY no im gonna call her that :D) lols amazed by how deep and wonderful Armstrongs voice is, damn hes lucky niggah :P but then the times of today with everything centred around remixes, club mixes and techno also have their own type of nuances and mystical uptaking of the body that makes u wanna dance :D

But its wonderful how events can make a change in ure heart, to the way u listen to music. Im now bent on getting black, yes u heard me BLACK-If u had noticed the point of blackness to where i was wit Franklin in front of building 53 in Dickshafts photo.....idk why maybe i mite say it now maybe i mite not...but its all fate + Heat + Sun =(in the presence of Summer)

Now over the term shit has changed....alot, idk how but it just did. Fark me. Sometimes i feel like coming to this school was the worse choice possible...at times it was the best -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WTF i feel like raging thinking about shit but then i dont have the energy to. I just want to leave with my learners and party hard, but then i havent been to any parties lately...the effects of jomo


Alright ima go of and sleep now

being sick, vommiting high temperature kinda gets to ure head


0 comments: