THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Beard or No beard turns to havoc with Family

Well well well, the weekend that i just had was very relaxed...to relaxed must i say but who gives now with, what is it.....16 days odd to exams.


Saturday, i had to shave my 2 week old infant beard and boi was that boon and bane at the same time. Yes, i look definatly older and more capable to get the LADIES who are slightly older than me while at the same time get those near my age or younger (major NO NO for me)...... Well what way to celebrate a 40th birthday huh. Langley Hotel, Succulent lamb chops, chocolate mouse, some other desert that had a strong rum and chocolate sauce that got me a bit woozy, De Bortolio Pinot Chardinoy (and some other beautiful wines :P), and fortunatly being the only guy in a room with 1 other pretty darn fine girl. Farrrrrrrrrrrrk man so what happened was it was my mums best friends 40th and shes loaded. Her husband is a neurosurgeon at the Royal Melbournes, always on call but bloody cashed up. These guys have the most strangest upbringings.

My mums friend, well lets just say her parents are both doctors from Lanka who were well respected in both the Tamil and Sinhalese communtity, while her husbands parents were a quiet middle class family where he had to work his arse of to get to where he is right now. Amma in the morning was like u aint going cricket which was a boon seeing as my fricken ankle kept messing with my foot not letting me walk properly, but a bane seeing as i already told the boys that i am on the bus..... MENTAL DILEMNA

But who the heck gives at the moment...so i went for a change with my electric shaver (so much easier) going with the neat and regal look of the long side burns instead of the usual cut and short look, which even got myself looking double twice in the mirror (jks jks im not bever whose always in the boys toilet checking his middle parting), put on the shirt, the G-STAR :P and propped myself in the car for a good ride to heavens border....Sleep. First thing when i woke up was to find myself being made fun of by my sister picking my nose (insolent child grrrrrrrr) and some bogan at the car door opening it wide.

Shit. i rambled much.

Cut to the chase, typically curry but untypical for my mum a stickler for time, we were late (with reason :D) and we were given a rockstar entrance by ammas friends who cracked the shits at us. I was left with the oldies at the start but i shall come to that later.....

30 minutes later i was whisked away by this angel who was MY FRICKEN AGE... EYAH BABY, well the next hour or so i became once again the punching bag for my adopted brothers and sisters (mums friends children) who for some reason thought that it would be a show to their new found 'friend' ... bloody hell. Thankfully for me the clowns came in the form of Agent Smith and Agent Smith from CBI who wisked the under 15's leaving me on the floor once again. The next couple of hours, full of eating, and must i say a bit of drinking (water of course) was so AWESOME, gaaaaaaah why didnt i meet her before lols jks jks just kidding she is hot though was the best this whole term.

But ahhhhh alas i shall come to my next point before my headache gets the better of me... THe oldies who i were with fell in love with me as i with them, so good having the warmth and love of grandparents again near you. However i got the best advise about my life from them. I felt myself again, not that idiotic one at school nowadays but the one who still feels and acts like a little kid. But it seems like my mum is not the only side with powerful and influential characters. My dads great Uncle......SS RATNAM and my oldest uncle's godfather, google the guy, and then see if our noses are alike (apparently his was more pointier than mine)

Well signing of with a whole lot of thoughts that arent related to bio or methods but are alot on what i got from the party

P.s Still cant believe i got asked if i wanted wine and got away with it
P.s.s MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA SUCK ON THAT
P.s.s.s My head hurts

0 comments: